Thursday, May 01, 2014

No more putting off the dreams....

 Wes accepted my invitation to go to the Jane Austen Regency Ball (and festival) in July...in full Regency costume of course. I'm a very experienced seamstress, so I have the mad skills...I think I will need a day dress and an evening gown. He will need a linen shirt, breeches, waistcoat and a coat...I'm going to be one very busy lady unless I can find a place to rent him a decent costume!!!! (I've wanted to go for years but it was always put off as "someday"...today I realized that we are out of time, and "someday" has to be this year. 

Jane Austen Festival, Louisville

4 comments:

elizabeth said...

sending love; I think this is a very good idea; would love to see the dress/es DV. Praying daily.

Oaklep said...

Alana, Please post pictures to share what promises to be a special day. You, Wes and your children remain in our prayers.
--Steve Petrey

gemma said...

Now this is a wonderful plan! I know, or hope, we will see the progress pictures. Prayers for all of you from here.

Selena said...

Awesome. Love it. So exciting!