The Chart


I made a chart. I got the inspiration on Wednesday when I was feeling good, make a quick run to the store to get about three items, and while I was in there started feeling like utter doo doo (pain, exhaustion, feeling flu-ish). I thought to myself: what if I charted my energy and pain levels?

So here it is.

Blue-sleep
Red-pain and utter fatigue, body aches...really can't do anything but sit or lie down (preferably lie down) when I'm red.
Orange-insomnia. When I should be sleeping or getting sleepy but I'm. just. not. It is NOT a productive insomnia. Note the similarity between the colors red and orange.
Pink-also related to red but not as dark. This is fatigue, but I can force myself to get up and "DO"...but I don't want to. But I can and do.

Green-feeling good and getting stuff done.


Most of my life is lived in the pink range. Green is a bonus. I can go from Green to red, or pink, really quickly. Climbing out of red takes sleep and effort and usually some time feeling pink.

May is Fibromyalgia Awareness Month. This is what Fibromyalgia, Chronic Epstein Barr that I can't get rid of, and Hashimoto's looks like.

Yesterday was a fairly good day. I got a lot done. Wednesday was hard. Most of it was red. Today I'm starting in the pink/red and I've been sitting here all morning watching TV and being on the computer.

Comments