The sink is full of dirty dishes and the couch is covered in unfolded laundry. There is even more of that waiting in the laundry room. Half the living room seems to be filled with boxes waiting to be packed, and to top it all off, I have several phone calls I need to make today.

And here I sit. On the computer.

Sipping coffee.

And I didn't even mention that fact that I should be guiding the kids through their lessons. Thankfully, that means doing morning prayers and Scripture reading time, and then telling them to get to work. But it's Friday, so it also means giving spelling and vocabulary tests.

And here I sit. On the computer.

Sipping coffee.

I'll get it all done. Really, I will. It's a gorgeous day, and I'm not required to go anywhere except out to exercise later on.

So here I sit. On the computer.

Sipping coffee.

And now my daughter wants to make yogurt in the very icky kitchen, and she doesn't seem to get the fact that icky kitchens are NOT good places to make yogurt.

So, here I get up. Off the computer.

And my day begins....

Comments

Monica said…
Packing boxes? I must have missed it... does this mean that your house sold?!